Do we ever cognisance our thoughts and the vivid unremitting feelings which emanate from the daily life hustles which are encountered with mixed emotions as it’s a part of our journey which begins in this earth, from the day we are born here and continues until the day we say sayonara. It is inconsequential if we linger on any emotion but what verily matters is how proficiently we manage the vicissitudes by retaining the sense of positivity that helps us to overcome the negative effects of any situation.
Womans juggle multifarious roles and oddles of things – from a guardian angel to social support givers. She outshines in understanding others but gets many times repressed by her own emotions which cast down her energy and affects the body which leads to originator of health problems.
Do we ever ponder for a split second that our own thoughts and emotions can affect our health. Let me tell you, the emotions that are candidly seasoned and enunciate without judgement gravitate to flow smoothly without impacting our health while the other plot is that our poorly managed emotions can upset our hormone balance which further depletes our brain chemicals required for happiness .
So we should certify our thoughts and become aware of the sequels they generate not only on each other but on to our bodies, behaviour, relationships etc. Here am presenting the storyline of our existence with see – saw emotions.
What is Emotional Health?
Emotional health is a basic ingredient of living in fine tune with our emotions. More specifically being aware of our own thoughts and our feelings towards unpredictable situation by manoeuvring positive attitude. When we get equipped with the skills to manage our emotions it gets easier for us to connect with others and feel good about ourselves.
Researches unveiled the fact that good emotional health has a relativity with the cheerful mental state and physical signs of good health. See being emotionally happy doesn’t mean we are happy all the time, it simply means we are aware of our emotions and can deal them without health impairment.
Firebrand of Emotional Health
- Sometimes we individually don’t understand what literally people keep longing from us and we keep endeavouring the things so diligently that people expectations never gets ceased. And we get so agitated emotionally that our emotional health starts affecting.
- I know we have lot of responsibilities to handle, actually god formulate us in such an amazed way that we are so efficient in doing gazillions of things, handgrip every situation but god forgets to fabricate the power box with self care device which revitalise us from the idiocies of contrasting “Homo sapiens”.
- We are totally living in this dilemma, what people will mumble, what will be their opinions apropos to us. Culturally we are taught from the very beginning – to say yes when we really want to utter no, evoking us every time that we are the only balance holders, you should be in a combat garb or may get criticised for doing things differently and so much nonsensical preachings, which directly affects our emotional health.
- You know what is more painful when a person who is not emotionally stable is not supported by the society. Instead of actively listening you up , people take things personally and start giving unsolicited advices.
Fine I know sometime we get emotionally distress because of certain other reasons like medications, hormonal imbalance, depression, anxiety etc but try to tie up these alterations with above broaching thoughts.Why we give so much importance to others for our lives, sometimes I get surprised with people’s behaviour on imbecile things which suppress them even from putting on the things of their own choice. Understand sacrifices make your more vulnerable to stress.
Now we do one mistake, you know what? We get hurt.. hurt… from all these tanatrums by not developing a skill of being aware of what actions to gulp and what to lob. Do we know the aftermath effects of these shit fits. They are alike in a way that few items get delivered to your main door with out any tariff with starters like sadness, irritation, anger and anxiety, depression, panic attacks as a main course with a complementary dessert…boom….a “weakened immune system”.
Offshoots of Emotional stress
- Started with jitteriness, eating or sleeping pattern too much or too low.
- Anxiety, pulling away from people and usual activities.
- Racing Heart beat, hyperventilating, sweating, having low energy or no energy.
- Feeling numb, inability to concentrate.
- Having unexplained aches and pain.
- Feeling confused, forgetful, angry, lost, upset, worried, scared.
- Yelling with family or with a friend.
- Experiencing severe mood swings, having persistent thoughts and more worries that we can’t get out of head.
Self Cleansing tips
- Try to figure out your emotions, notice what makes you sad, frustrated, angry. I mean just simply identify the underlying thoughts.
- Evaluate how to correct it and the truth regarding it and then sprinkle some optimism to it. I mean, if you can change that thing or situation. If yes- then develop a strong will power and high confidence to improve it. But what if all attempts go in vain? Then simply teach your brain how to avoid that thing and better change yourself by developing no torment attitude.
- Researches show that expressing your feelings to the people you find closer can ease down your anxiety, so please talk with someone- a friend, your spouse, your mother any one you feel closer, just talk. Remember keeping feelings of sadness, anger inside adds to stress and can cause problems in our relationship and work.
- Upgrade your circle with the people you find positiveness, get motivated, those who bring zest in your life. Spend some quality time with close friends, loved ones, go for lunch dates or just call your friend.
- Do meditation, some breathing excercise, gentle physical activities which will nourish both your emotional and physical health.
- Make a Gratitude list, it will discern positive emotions, you relish good experiences and start seeing a ray of hope in any adversities without falling apart.
- Be optimistic by greeting all kinds of emotions with confidence that allows us to learn from our own mistakes.
- Listen to new podcast episodes or any talk you get inspired.
- Say no when you need to by setting up certain boundaries and then just stick up to it.
- Forgive yourself when you fall out of routine.
- Eat a balanced meal and if our emotional health is in imperil then always seek a professional advice.
See we are full of vehemence that are congested up, as there are many roadblocks to it. But if we get indulged in emotional well-being path we inculcate self care, relaxation, stress reduction and development of inner strength. So give yourself a permission to rest and allow yourself to feel love even without anyone there. Try to live with so much freedom, not just to do whatever you want but in unapologetically live to the fullest.